到红河谷旅游情景对话

英文屋 人气:1.69W

下面本站小编为大家带来有关红河谷旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!

到红河谷旅游情景对话

红河谷旅游情景对话:红河谷漂流

Amy came to Red River Valley in Fushun for the first time. She feels very er-cited and the guide is introducing Red River Valley to her.

埃米第一次来到抚顺的红河谷进行漂流,她感到很紧张。导游此时正在给她介绍红河谷。

Guide:We are now in Red River is located in Qingyuan Manzu Autonomous County.

导游:我们现在来到了红河谷,它坐落于清原满族自治县。

Amy: So there are many Manzu people here?

埃米:那这么说这里应该有很多满族人了?

Guide:Yes, a lot. But this place is sparsely populated and there is no man-made pollution here.

导游:是的,很多。不过这个地方人口稀少,也没有人为的污染。

Amy:That is great. We need to keep pollutions away from these forests and rivers.

埃米:这就对了。我们应该保护这些森林和河流免受污染之害。

Guide: Absolutely. That is why we have fresh air and high quality water resource.

导游:没错。所以我们这里才有清新的空气和高质量的水源。

红河谷旅游情景对话:和导游聊天

Amy is now at Red is talking with the guide.

埃米来到了红河谷,现在她在和导游聊天。

Guide:Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Red River Valley in place is well known for its drifting activity in China. Today, you are going to have a very good experience.

导游:女士们先生们,欢迎来到抚顺红河谷进行漂流。这个地方是中国非常知名 的漂流基地。今天你们将享受一种前所未有的体验。

Amy:I am looking forward to this.

埃米:我很期待呢。

Guide:You all look very is very good. We need to work together as a team during the expedition.

导游:你们看上去都精力充沛,这样很好。在漂流的过程中需要我们大家一起努力,共同合作。

Amy:Yes.I agree. Only so, we can avoid the dangerous areas successfully.

埃米:是的。只有这样我们才能成功地避开危险的区域。

Guide:Everyone should keep on your life des, we have professionallife savers standing by. So don't worry.

导游:大家要把救生衣穿好。我们也有专业的救生员在一边待命,所以请大家不要担心。

 红河谷旅游情景对话:漂流体验

After an exciting experience of rafting, Amy tells her friend Jason about /t.

在经历了一场刺激的漂流之旅后,埃米向她的好朋友贾森介绍她的体验。

Amy:l really love the excitement during the whole expedition.

埃米:我真的很喜欢我们的漂流之旅。

Jason: I thought you would feel fear at first.

贾森:我本来以为你一开始会很害怕呢。

Amy: Yes. I did. But we worked together and avoided rocks and torrent in the river, which made me feel safe.

埃米:一开始有点。但是当我们共同努力避过了很多巨石和湍流之后,我就感觉很安全了。

Jason: I don't think I will have a try of this.

贾森:我觉得我不会去尝试的。

my: Why?

埃米:为什么?

Jason: Because I think I might fall off the craft.

贾森:因为我担心自己会从筏子上掉下去。

Amy: That's almost impossible. All you need to do is to put on your life jacket and hold tight. When you are in the slow current area, you can play water cannons with your teammates.

埃米:那基本上是不可能的。你只需要穿上救生衣,然后坐稳就可以了。当你到了缓流水域的时候,你还可以和队友一起玩加农水枪呢。